<i gave you my heart but you broke it */> window.defaultStatus=" i give you my heart";
Monday, July 09, 2007


i officially flunked physics SPA.
yes, clique statement to start a new post. I know you won't want to read on, because its going to get emotional.
but whatever. i am seriously and i mean seriously thinking that my life's in a mess. i'm flunking everything. Not just SPA. There's physics eoi, where my brian was just in a terrible mess. The composition last term which I barely passed. The interview, during which I couldn't stop stammering. Okay- exaggerated, you may say, but that's what it feels like to me.
i'm a perfectionist, yes, fine, i admit that. Grades aren't everything. In fact, I've so much more in my life- friends, family, and my religion. I should be strong. I should not crumble every few days when a new setback strikes me.

But why, even though I tell myself I've done my best, do I still feel so painfully sad inside?


gave my heart */ on 3:47:00 PM